Sunday 23 October 2011

8 days and 6 hours. ARGHHH.

What the hell, where did the days go?! It only feels like I posted like... 2 days ago, but in my last post I said there was 21 days? So where the hell have I lost nearly 2 weeks?!

*le crie*

I can't really tell you right now how much I love Catherine Noble (@Catherine_Noble - Go follow her, she's awesome). Reading through her few latest blogs, I (well, Catherine, obviously) stumbled across this beauty;



This is part of J K Rowling's plans for 'The Order Of The Phoenix'. I honestly wish my plan looked like that.
Now, I'll be the first to admit - I don't like Harry Potter. I'll be truthful, I got bored after the 2nd book. That doesn't take away from the fact that she's an incredible writer. She came from a one-bedroom apartment with next to no prospects in life, and she made herself a multi-millionaire through her own imagination. That's incredible, isn't it? Perhaps that gives us a bit of hope in the long run - you don't have to already be a somebody to become a somebody.

Back on track though, that is (supposedly) part of Rowling's plans for The Order Of The Phoenix. Pretty impressive, huh? To know your characters and plot inside out and back to front, just like that, must be such a rewarding, calming, easing feeling.



Haha. That makes me feel slightly better. It makes it all seem less real! Okay, so it's not that I don't want NaNoWriMo to be real, of course I do, I'm super excited for it. I just want my plan to be a bit more... planned. That's all. But I can't find it in me to plan it all out meticulously because I'm not a planner. In the slightest. I live life one day at a time. I don't plan ahead. I can't. It's not in me to do so. And usually I'm cool with that. But this is the one time I wish I was a bit more organised.




Haha! I love memes. They make me so happy. I would honestly just flood my blog with random memes if I knew it wouldn't annoy the hell out of 99% of people who may ever stumble upon this.


But anyway, this is a pretty pointless post really, isn't it? There's nothing much constructive here ... I do have a constructive thing to post, but that'll need a completely new entry now that I've essentially wasted half an hour of my day making novel-related memes.

And since I'm a procrastinauthor, I'm not sure when that blog post will come. ^_^


-Panda

2 comments:

Catherine Noble said...

Haha I love those pictures! And thank you again for the mention!

I just saw the comment you left on my post :D I really like your way of thinking about dark subjects; I can't wait to read your NaNo novel (with the light on, of course, and maybe a stiff drink haha).

I've been procrastinating like hell too. I've got a dodgy outline for about 1/3 of the story, and need to fill in the rest asap!

You must tell me how to do these "memes" haha x

Angie Richmond said...

Hi I've given you an award on my blog :)

Post a Comment