Thursday 3 November 2011

NaNoWriMo - Day 4

I say day 4 - for me technically, it's still day 3, as I haven't been to sleep yet and it's only 00:47, but in the technicalities of the world, which tends to overrule my own technicalities, it is now the 4th of November, which makes it the 4th day of NaNo :)


SO!


How are we all getting on?


I will admit - I'm starting to doubt my abilities/my novel.


I guess it's because I'm 10k words in and I'm only JUST getting to something actually happening =/


I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, I'm honestly just waiting it out, I'm going to stick at it because I'm genuinely enjoying it, and I'm going to see where it takes me. :)


So how's everyone else doing? Are we all hitting our daily targets? I sure hope so!


I really want the NaNo site to bring out the word counter widgets, really soon :( I'm getting impatient now... so for now, I'm going to use a different widget from Writertopia.










I quite like it. Hehe. You can change the moods and stuff. :) It's quite cute! I still want the official one though, and for signatures to be working in the forums!


I attended the first write-in and I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Such nice people there, I can't wait to go to the next one on Sunday :) I got 6k written in 4 hours at the first write-in - I'm hoping the others will be as productive! I've got targets of 4k per write-in so, here's hoping :)


Anyway! Let me know how you're getting on! I'll try not to neglect my blog as much :)


Love you guys!
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment