Tuesday 15 November 2011

My 'Things To Do Really Soon' List

Hey guys,

So... I haven't really been here very much, and to be honest, I don't really know why. I've been seriously lazy with my novel. I'm still working on it, haven't given up yet, I've got 30k down so it's not all doom and gloom, but I just can't seem to write if I'm not at a write-in =/

I'll get there though.

Anyway, I have a list of things that I really need to do. Life things, not just novel things or writing things. Some things I want to do before the end of 2011, some things that just aren't attainable before next year.

Either way, I'm going to make a list of them here and hopefully, I'll stick to them. :)


Things To Do before 2012



  • Finish my Novel
  • Edit my Novel
  • Get my novel sent off to Createspace
  • Cut down smoking
  • Plan out a second novel
  • Stop wasting so much money
  • Get a job

Things To Do in 2012

  • Move out of my parents/Doug's parents house into my own flat
  • Get a new-ish car
  • Stop smoking
  • Write a second novel
  • Edit second novel
  • Think about contacting publishers (?)
  • Go on holiday with Liger
  • Give my parents back the money I owe them
  • Pay off credit cards
  • Pay off Phone bills
  • Pay off EVERYTHING
  • Be debt free, basically

Okay so, there we go. There's my list.

I suppose I should keep this slightly novel-related, so... I hit 30k last night :) I'm running out of steam though... I'm going to have to re-write my remaining chapter outlines and add a few things in because I don't think there 20k left in my ideas. =/

How's everyone else getting on? :)

xPandax

0 comments:

Post a Comment